Here are some of the craziest laws in the world some of which I have a hard time believing myself.
- It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
- In Ohio, it is against state law to get a fish drunk.
- In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.
- In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens her mother must be in the room to witness the act.
- North Carolina has made it illegal to swear in front of dead people.
- In Victoria Australia after mid day on Sunday, it's illegal to wear pink hot pants.
- In the days of Sparta, if you were male you legally had to consume 2 pounds of meat a day. (Not so Bad)
- Due to lack of pants, Donald Duck cartoons were banned in Finland.
- In England, in 1837, if a man kissed a woman against her will, she could legally bit off his nose.
- There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time. Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. (I couldn't think of a better law to follow myself)
There are some crazy laws out there but I would imagine that at some point or another they would seem like sensible laws to have around so the question I have for you is:
What current law do you think will be looked upon in years to come as been insanely stupid?